After a successful first event in September 2019, Body & Brain is thrilled to announce the second Brain Education Festival, coming up March 6-8, 2020. Embark on a 3-day journey of self-development with exciting workshops and seminars designed to help you recharge your brain and reawaken your true self. Body & Brain’s most renowned trainers, gathered all in one place, will guide you to experience transformative techniques that can help you manifest your dreams in mind, body and spirit.
Brain Education (BE) is a mind-body training system created by Body & Brain founder Ilchi Lee to help unlock the power and creative potential of your brain. There are five steps to Brain Education including Brain Sensitizing, Versatilizing, Refreshing, Integrating and Mastering.
1. Brain Sensitizing consists of three practices: stretching exercises, breathing techniques, and energy meditation. Utilizing these practices, you can create a stronger body and brain connection, resulting in stronger and more mindful awareness.
2. Brain Versatilizing means training your brain with physical and mental exercises to increase its flexibility, creativity, and readiness to take on new challenges.
3. Brain Refreshing is about managing your emotional response in any situation. By consistently circulating your energy you will feel that your emotions flow more freely and easily through life’s ups and downs.
4. Brain Integration is the process of making the different areas of your brain work together creatively and productively. This includes becoming mindful of your perspective on the world and yourself, discovering your life's purpose and long-term goals, and recreating your identity so that it reflects those goals.
5. Brain Mastering brings together the lessons from the first four steps of BE to help you proactively achieve your vision and goals.
The three-day Brain Education Festival gives you a chance to embody these principles, uncovering a happier and healthier version of yourself. Awaken your senses and take the next step toward brain mastery with Brain Education. Brain Education has helped people achieve their dreams and create healthier, happier communities across the United States and around the world.
During the Brain Education Festival you will learn practical methods to awaken the power of your brain through mini-workshops, seminars, and lectures. Take back your brain and connect with hundreds of Body & Brain practitioners from all over the country at Honor’s Haven Retreat & Conference Center from March 6th through the 8th, 2020!
Click the image for larger view.
Try to join us for all three days to experience the full benefits of the program. If you can’t make it for the entire weekend, however, there is a single-day pass available as well. Contact your local Body & Brain center for more information and details regarding lodging and registration.