If you are experiencing back or neck pain, you are not alone. Nearly 65 million Americans report a recent episode of back pain according to a Georgetown University Report. Sitting long hours in front of computers and living a more sedentary lifestyle than previous generations may contribute to the greater prevalence of this issue today. Proper energy circulation can help you feel healthier and more comfortable when dealing with this kind of pain.
Through Tai Chi and QiGong, you can get the energy moving through your joints, spine, and muscles. Tai Chi and QiGong practices use soft and gentle methods for opening up the body where you are holding stagnant energy and tension. This includes the back and neck. Through Tai Chi & QiGong you can help to align your spine, develop stronger muscles to support the back, and release tension. The practice can also help you quiet your mind, stabilize your mood and help you feel more grounded person.
- Exercises and movements for aligning your whole body structure - joints, muscles, spine
- Exercises and movements to develop important supporting muscles in the lower back
- Exercises and movements to release tension
- The magical and calming feeling of energy flowing through your body
- Principles for living a healthier, happier life
- Better blood circulation
- Increased immunity to prevent disease
- Increased energy through opening blockages and releasing stagnant energies
- Reduced back and neck pain
- Recovery of your love for yourself and others
Prepare a quiet Space, Yoga Mat, and a firm chair.
Please find a quiet place where you can move freely and stabilize your camera's angle so your energy will be more grounded and you can communicate with the instructor.
Click here to register for one class.
Everett: (425) 512-9277 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirkland: (425) 893-9642 | email@example.com
Madison Park: (206) 402-6538 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tacoma: (253) 566-9642 | email@example.com
Wedgwood: (206) 223-9642 | firstname.lastname@example.org