DahnMuDo is a comprehensive system of movement that is derived from the ancient tradition of Korean healing and martial arts forms. It includes principles and practices for the enhancement of life energy and for the development of the ability to use energy. It can be literally translated as “the art of being limitless.” The word dahn means “energy”; mu means “limitless”; and do means “the way.” Thus, it is a discipline designed to develop power and to uncover endless creative energy.
In this non-combative, healing martial art, we learn how to use our body to enhance our mental and spiritual strength while gaining a sense of personal integrity. The ultimate goal of DahnMuDo is to develop a complete human being who has full mastership of body, mind, and spirit.
While many DahnMuDo forms can be physically challenging, it is gentle enough to be practiced by anyone of any age. The speed, strength, intensity, and height of particular moves might be different for each individual practitioner, but the forms are deliberately designed to benefit every person, regardless of their physical or mental state.
IS THIS PROGRAM FOR YOU?
Do you feel like you have the potential to do more in life?
Do you want to develop more strength and power in your body?
Are you interested in developing more personal discipline to achieve your goals?
If any of these questions sound like you, check out this workshop.
Adjusting & Stabilizing Exercises
- To loosen up the muscles and joints
- To open up the blockages in the meridians
- To activate and improve the overall energy circulation
- Developing a strong energy center in the lower abdomen area and enhancing the capability to manage the energy.
Advanced Qi-Managing Exercises
- Learning how to control the flow of energy
- Learning how to create the appropriate kinds of energy for diverse purposes
- Learning how to use the energy for healing oneself and others